The latest version of Visual Studio Code is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans.
Visual Studio Code is a streamlined code editor with support for development operations like debugging, task running, and version control. It aims to provide the tools a developer needs for a quick code-build-debug cycle. Try a Mac Server with Visual Studio Code pre-installed by obtaining a MacinCloud Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
- The Explorer now supports nesting related files based on their names
- Settings editor language filters now change the scope text to more clearly show which language is being acted on when a language filter is applied
- Bracket pair colarization set by default
- Easily create Markdown links by dragging and dropping files from VS Code's Explorer into a Markdown editor
- The Java language service included in the Extension Pack for Java now supports inlay hints to show parameter names for method signatures
- See the full list of changes here