The latest version of DropBox is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Servers. DropBox is a popular application among MacinCloud users for seamlessly and conveniently syncing files and projects to a MacinCloud Managed Server. Try a Mac Server with DropBox pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started.
Dropbox is a file hosting service designed to improve your workflow that offers cloud file storage, file synchronization, password management and much more. Dropbox also features numerous integrations that can help improve your productivity.
- Optimization of large uploads has resumed after restart of the Dropbox clients
- During the creation process, transfers can now be sent by link or email
- Sharing of backup content within the Dropbox desktop app has been suppressed
- Fixed a typo in the alert dialogue prompted when users attempt to start backup for a team account with admin disabled
- Fixed issues with changing folders for an external drive backup when the folder name contains #
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Find out more about MacinCloud Dedicated Server Plans.